With all the so-called civil rights and justice related movements, we have very intelligent scholars and students, researching the effects of racism. People are extremely talented at finding out information that is meant to be hidden from the public; they are slowly realizing the complexity of white supremacy. But with all this information (and unfortunate misinformation) we have, with all the constant reminders that we have never been dree, why do we still ask “what do we do?”
Only a fool lays out their military tactics to the opposition. However, the leader you are all looking for is already inside of you. All of the books you read, only remind you of the information you hold. You are your ancestors as they are you. All that they know and have been through is also within you. It is your obligation to give thanks and walk with those who walked before.
There is no time to sit around and discuss about the differences we have as Afrakans. As we know the continent is larger than the media portrays it, the culture and traditions are different even within specific countries. We are different yet we are very much the same. And because we all stem from the same suffering, regardless if your family was forced into a strange land, migrated in the hopes of better opportunity or stayed in their lands under the control of foreigners, we are all Afrakan and all have an obligation to our unborn to undue the horrors of our enemy.
One of my favorite quotes from the necessary Dr. Kamau Kambon video is the following
What have you done with your freedom, to free other people?
Liberation is a daily process. It is not a one step event of dramatic gun shots and ducking from pigs. Although the inevitable day of the rising if Afrakans will include the lost of lives, before revolution there is devolution and evolution.
What can YOU do right now?
10 Ways To Save Yourself
- Remove all non-Afrakan concepts. Instead of following the religion and holidays if your oppressor, follow the culture and spirituality of Afrakan people.
- Avoid non-Afrakan stores. Keep your “Black dollar” in your Black pockets. If you spend, spend with Black Businesses.
- Detox your mind. The news and television are not for entertainment or information, but for propaganda and conditioning. Stop watching reality television shows and drama TV. They are only programming and distracting you. If you watch, make sure to analyze what you are watching, not for entertainment, but for information. There are messages everywhere.
- Feed your second brain. Flesh is known to have parasites and other deadly bacteria. Plant based diets are the most compatible diets. You are what you eat. Do you wish to behave as a pig?
- Train and exercise. Not for aesthetics, but for preparation of anything that is to come. do not only train your body, but your mind. Mental hazing is the easiest way to change someone’s behavior. Know the signs of manipulation. Be in control of your own decisions.
- Trust yourself. Follow your instinct. The ancestors send us messages daily, we just have to listen.
- Respect your brother and sister. We do not have to be friends, but we have to work together. Calling people Queens and Kings on social media is a great start – extend the respect in person.
- Keep our code secretive. Do not explain our languages, dances, music, art, slang etc to non Afrakans. It is called a code for a reason.
- Self employ rather than be employed. Working for the event only funds our genocide.
- Create a powerful network – Join an Afrakan-centered organization or movement. We need scholars, healers, scientists, creators, warriors and officers in our circles. Connect with people who are different from you. As you learn you Also teach. Build a network you can depend on and be dependable yourself.
Of course there are many other things we should be doing, which I will extend at a lager time. But why wait for the second coming of Christ when you yourself are an extension of God in the flesh?